Brawl: Captain Blackheart’s Treasure
Blizzard released a Captain Blackheart’s Treasure Tavern Brawl. Again nothing interesting, but you do not need to set a deck and that pleases.
Good Old Brawl
Initially, we are given a deck, completely consisting of Pirates 2/3 for 2 Mana, whose art is surprisingly similar to Bloodsail Raider. But at the beginning of the turn, instead of taking a card from the deck, we choose a 3 random card (neutral or class). No need to discard cards from your hand – Pirate will come back.
- Principe of card choosing is similar to Arena, but we take a card in the beginning of turn, so take that cards, that will be useful right now, or little bit later. If you can take Sylvanas Windrunner then take it immediately. Sylvana is a very strong card that can turn the game.
- From the first paragraph you should see that you need take that card, to play your mana efficiently. Cards that cost less then 2 are not recommended to pick, in early game you can play with your Pirates.
- It will be profitable to play with those Heroes that can synergies with Pirates (Rogue) or those whose class cards are powerful (Mage). Rogue can find a One-eyed Cheat and deal a great damage to an enemy hero. Or you can find a Shady Dealer who will be in perfect place to use his special effect. We suggest to pick those heroes that power deal damage or heals. All card are random, so we can not build some synergy between cards a Heros power.
- Captain Blackheart’s Treasure brawl had to be confined to the Explorers’ League, but due to technical problems it decided to postpone to a later date.
- You cant find weapon in this Brawl
- Sometime you can Discover the same 2 card, but this is a bug
- If you change your hero with Ragnaros, then you will discover only neutral cards. You will lose an ability to find some spells
Captain Blackheart in this brawl – is one of the two heroes, familiar to the World of Warcraft or by Heroes of the Storm. The first version – it is a gnome ghost named Burgy Blackheart, located in the zone of “Shimmering Expanse”. The second possible “candidate”, which was named in honor of the brawl – in fact, Captain Blackheart himself from HOTS. He is also a ghost.
Some funny moments from this brawl:
This brawl was released a long time ago. It went out on the following dates:
- November 18, 2015
- January 20, 2016
- August 24, 2016
Hearthstone decks and other useful info: